Contributing Member Mike Devins's Avatar
    Liked: 29

Default June Sprints Party

Still looking to lock down final arraingements but Mike Beauchamp and I have been talking about doing an FB/Sports Racer party on Friday evening at the June Sprints. I will let Mike announce the location.

Since the runoffs were in Mid Ohio I have had the pleasure of cooking for the Sports Racer Party. For a years now the Party has been combined with the F1000 competitors, crew and friends.

If you have not been to one the format is as follows, BYOB, BYOC (chair), and Colleen and I cook until you can't eat anymore. The food tends to be "above average" for track food but the best part is a chance to hang with people that you may not get another chance to during the weekend.

Hope to see you all there - bring your crew - bring your friends!

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Wouldn't miss it for the world!

"Above average" - Yeah, I'd say so!!

Liked: 706

As Mike said, the Hoosier Tire US Formula 1000 party will be combined with the P1 and P2 party which seems all the more appropriate since we're all running together.

Jason Bell has graciously offered to host the party and has a nice-sized canopy in case of Road America weather. I don't know where his paddock spot will be but I assume it will be near the garages. Jason?

Be sure to bring a chair and your favorite drink, Mike will bring the food (and lots of it). We'll pass the hat to help defray Mike's significant cost and try to round up some swag to give away as door prizes.

Once the event gets started, the best way to receive updates (such as time or venue changes) is via the US Formula 1000 Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/Formula1000

See you there!
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Get your FIA rain lights here:
    www.gyrodynamics.net/product/cartek-fia-rain-light/

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Jason is in Garages 7 and 8 (I'm in 10).
    Directly outside and across from the garages is where each trailer/canopy/rigs are located.

Thread Information