CAR IS SOLD.........

Autowerks engine, last rebuilt & dyno tested in 2011, with 6 races in 2012
    Includes VSR short & long box tranny
    Carr/Pastore manifold
    Penske Fronts w/cockpit adjustable Penske rear damper
    3 sets of tires
    New 2014 battery & 1 spare trailing arm
    Equipped with wireless transponder, 1spare nose & 2 SCCA log books
    Car's history is well documented, with previous wins at Pocono, Glen and Lime Rock( Bruce McIntosh)
    BlackBox two-way radio installed with Red Crew Headset/Scanner

Priced to sell $9,000 as Turnkey
    e-mail: pjm6688@gmail.com
    Car Location: Norton, Ma
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by medeiros2001; 03.16.15 at 8:03 PM. Reason: Car is sold

Liked: 0

Paul!!! Say it isn't so!

Liked: 5

Default Nice Car

Vee sport racing moved the steering box up and out of the way of your feet on this car. That is why you see the box in the pictures protruding out of the body work. a Great addition .I believe Paul has a teardrop to put over it and make it for a little better aero. Like the Protoform P-3's not a bid deal anyways, but moving the box is not a cheep thing to do. this is a very nice car. the Autowerks engine pulls smooth and is strong. Both gear box's are nice and smooth also. I can't Imagine finding a better car for the price. the car can also fit a very tall driver, and I could swim around in it at 200 lbs. Someone is gonna get a very nice car, At a very fair price. I know for a fact Paul paid many thousands over the price he is asking.

Thread Information