Liked: 1112

Default EFF Goes To Canada!

Yep, we're going back to run our Toyo tires somewhere it's not too hot to wear Nomex.

Only five cars going on the truck this time around but as long as they're making the trip they'll stay for three races this season, with drivers making the trip a variable number of times.

Last year's Montreal F1 support race was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Now that I've had it (estimated cost = $500/lap after I got hit) I'll pass on repeating that event. Some of our drivers will be coming back, though, and expect to improve on their finishes. Others will sample the excitement for their first time. I do envy them that.

My first time in a Formula Ford was 1987 at Mt. Tremblant with Jim Russell. The chance to run that track again, not just the North Loop, and especially not with a school RPM limit, is something I've dreamed of ever since. I don't care where I finish it's going to be a hoot.

The only downside is planning to miss the Inde event Memorial Day weekend - should be fun for those who make it.

GOOD TIMES!
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

Liked: 1

Default Who needs a clutch!!

Successful surgery on left 2nd metatarsal yesterday. Should be ready for Tremblant

Liked: 19

Go get them guys. If you need any tips for dealing with the La Grenouille let me know

@Ken, I think Jens could whip together a hand clutch to save the "metatarsal" from further damage! While he's at it he could do a hand throttle to save the other one ....

Have fun...

Regards ... Dave K.

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

What's a metatarsal? Are you taking a spare one to Oh Cana Da just in case?

Ya'll have fun...wish I could make it, but budget wise....

Watch out for the mayor, he may accidently drop the flag early

Thread Information