Liked: 9

Default Tour and Pro at Crows Landing

Any of you west coast guys coming to our Tour or Pro first 2 wends in June?
    Mark
    1990 Van Diemen, the Racing Machine, CM AutoX, 2016 Frontier
    You can try to make a street car into an autocrosser or you can do a lot less work and make a race car into a great autocrosser

Liked: 20

Planning on it, at least the Pro.

Provided I have a car that goes under its own power...off the iPad and into the garage!

Liked: 3

If we can produce a class, we'll more that likely be there. Only four in San Diego was pretty disappointing.

Liked: 183

I am trying, but no guarantees yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ewcmr2 View Post
    Planning on it, at least the Pro.

Provided I have a car that goes under its own power...off the iPad and into the garage!
    FF's are pretty light, get the pit crew to push it.
    Mark
    You can try to make a street car into an autocrosser or you can do a lot less work and make a race car into a great autocrosser

I'm currently signed up for both, but am up against a big time crunch to get my Tiger completed for the 50th anniversary SUNI event June 30-July 4 in Colorado. It is likely I end up missing at least one event, if not both, as I only have weekends to work on the car

Quote Originally Posted by mwood View Post
    I'm currently signed up for both, but am up against a big time crunch to get my Tiger completed for the 50th anniversary SUNI event June 30-July 4 in Colorado. It is likely I end up missing at least one event, if not both, as I only have weekends to work on the car
    Mike,
    Maybe you need some help, how about a Tiger party?
    Mark

The vibe I'm getting from Mike is that he's not going to come. We would like to go, but don't want to make the trip with less than 5 in class. If you are planning to go, please let us know ASAP. The market for hotels in the area is limited so I like to get one purchased soon.

Thanks,

George

George, I'll have more idea where I am with the Crow's events after this weekend. It may work out that I have the car at the interior guy's shop coincident with the Pro and Tour weekends. I'm not too interested in running the Pro index lottery with the car, but could possibly make the Tour...old, cycled out tires and all.

George, I'll have more idea where I am with the Crow's events after this weekend. It may work out that I have the car at the interior guy's shop coincident with the Pro and Tour weekends. I'm not too interested in running the Pro index lottery with the car, but could possibly make the Tour...old, cycled out tires and all.
    I've got hotel reservations for both the Pro and Tour at the Best Western in Patterson. I haven't registered yet, still waiting for commitments. I'm ready to go if we have a class.

I'm not too interested in running the Pro index lottery with the car, but could possibly make the Tour...old, cycled out tires and all.
    That's kind of funny, considering you've still got a favorable index for the class.

Quote Originally Posted by kjchristopher View Post
    That's kind of funny, considering you've still got a favorable index for the class.
    I beg your pardon......cough cough!

If you get any faster, everyone will be looking at huge positive bump next year.

Not sure I'd call the CM index as "favorable", maybe average. Doesn't matter, I don't do calculator racing, too many variables which can skew results besides the most important: how well you drove.

George, Joey, me, Jon, and Mark sounds like a class, add the rest of Mod and a class really shouldn't be a problem.

Or are you talking about the Tour?

George, Joey, me, Jon, and Mark sounds like a class, add the rest of Mod and a class really shouldn't be a problem.

We are up to 6 for the Pro w/o the Socal FFs. The Tour is a bit light.
    Mark

I'm not going to have my car done. Tiger is going to take up all my free time for the next 6 weeks, I'll be lucky to make it to both events co-driving...more likely just the Tour

I'm looking at the tour Eric. If you and Jon go, we're in too. So far only Mark and Steve are committed. I really don't want to make the trip with less than five. I'd at least like a shot at offsetting expenses.

We're busy with other stuff for the tour weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by george schilling View Post
    I'm looking at the tour Eric. If you and Jon go, we're in too. So far only Mark and Steve are committed. I really don't want to make the trip with less than five. I'd at least like a shot at offsetting expenses.
    How do you get to offset expenses?
    Mark

Winning tires.

Winning tires.
    Only need one more person.
    Mark

Thread Information