Liked: 127

Default HANS wrench plus Bell

Hi guys!

Anybody want these? Being I can't sadly race again, I'll give them away free of charge, instead of just throwing them away!

The HANS wrench is probably useless to anyone who already owns a HANS device. The Bell wrench is used on those 2 fasteners holding on your visor. I use to exchange my dark visor for the sun, to a clear one when it was raining!

Anyone? Or am I just wasting your time

Brian (former #31 FF)
    Attached Images Attached Images

I could use the bell hex key-I didn't get one with my helmet, and would prevent me from having to dig through my allen key set!
    Will Velkoff
    Van Diemen RF00 / Honda FF

Liked: 210

The HANS wrench is worth having for that day in the paddock when a complete stranger (competitor) walks up to you and asks if you have one in your tool box!
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 302

Default Wrench

Just ordered some HANS post to install on another. If the kit doesn't come with a wrench guess I could use it.

Ed

Everything has been spoken for guys. I was out all day helping my parents, so I wasn't able to respond quickly!

Will I posted these things on my Facebook page the other day, but I didn't get any answers so I said I'd be posting them here! Where the hell were you yesterday

Thanks guys for the interest, but sorry I don't have more!

Brian

Classifieds Super License swiftdrivr's Avatar
    Liked: 673

Brian,
    Haven't heard from you in a while. How did the eye surgery go?
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

Jim,

My eye surgery went OK, but I'll need another to properly fix them. My vision was really really bad before the first surgery. The eye doctor told me that my vision was/is on the border line of even attempting to repair, but he wanted to try! My vision was actually pointing in 2 different directions, and one nerve made it on an angle too. So picture double vision, then picture the double you see on an angle. It's better.....but he thinks this time will fix it!

My next eye surgery date is May 2nd

Brian

Classifieds Super License swiftdrivr's Avatar
    Liked: 673

We will keep our fingers crossed.
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

Thread Information