Liked: 296

Default WTB: Used Tires in PA, W. NY, Ohio, Virignia

I need a few decent sets of FE tires (7x13 fronts and 10x13 rears). These are to be used on a Vintage DSR in vintage racing. They don't have to be amazing, but they do have to have enough meat to be grooved as the vintage organization will requires this.

I will pay based upon condition and age. I am looking for three or four sets. I prefer that they are in Ohio, Western New York, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia. Basically anywhere that is an easy drive from Pittsburgh. The more sets of tires you have for me to get in one trip the better.

contact me via Personal Message here.
    Chris Livengood, enjoying underpriced ferrous whizzy bits that I hacked out in my tool shed since 1999.

Liked: 111

Scott Rettich @ Alliance Autosport probably has the biggest pile of tires around for the cars. I cleared mine out.
    jim

Thread Information