Thread: PBIR

Liked: 444

Default PBIR

It's good to see another FB in Florida.
    Last edited by BURKY; 03.09.15 at 8:04 PM.

Liked: 23

Default It sure would be

good to see my side pods in Florida attached to my car, but there seems to be a problem out on the left coast with people showing up to work.

It seems Governor Jerry Brown has taken this administration's lead that it is ok not to work, that maybe the advice of Nancy Pelosi is to take up finger painting or chase butterflies or what ever the f*** it takes for someone to"find themselves", or something like that is Ok, as the rest of the taxpayers in the U.S. will ultimately bail these lazy asses and their state out some day.

Sorry for the political rant, and not to blame the business owners that are really trying. I just have a problem with the employees who keep calling in sick and get their medicine from the medical marijuana outlets-

That is why I am pissed.... and why I didn't make it this weekend.

Liked: 444

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lane View Post
    good to see my side pods in Florida attached to my car, but there seems to be a problem out on the left coast with people showing up to work.

It seems Governor Jerry Brown has taken this administration's lead that it is ok not to work, that maybe the advice of Nancy Pelosi is to take up finger painting or chase butterflies or what ever the f*** it takes for someone to"find themselves", or something like that is Ok, as the rest of the taxpayers in the U.S. will ultimately bail these lazy asses and their state out some day.

Sorry for the political rant, and not to blame the business owners that are really trying. I just have a problem with the employees who keep calling in sick and get their medicine from the medical marijuana outlets-

That is why I am pissed....
    For the record, I have nothing to do with Brett side pod's

We know, you live right up the street!

Liked: 896

Brett, that's not your car. That is my ex Piper.
    Thanks ... Jay Novak
    313-445-4047
    On my 54th year as an SCCA member
    with a special thanks to every SCCA worker (NONE OF US WOULD RACE WITHOUT THE WORKERS)

I know. Mine's at home- with no sidepods. Getting new ones, but they're not ready yet. The guy that is doing my work is a perfectionist that does not settle for anything less than 100%.

That's all I have to say about that(Forrest Gump)....

Liked: 279

Quote Originally Posted by BURKY View Post
    It's good to see another FB in Florida.
    Thanks Mike. Love the FB......except for the multiple failures with the flatshifter and even more troublesome multiple suspension link failures. These problems will getting sorted out. I hope to make a better showing next time. Many thanks to all who helped out.....especially Bill Falachic (sorry about the spelling).
    Ciao,

Joel
    Piper DF-5 F1000

Liked: 702

I know. Mine's at home- with no sidepods. Getting new ones, but they're not ready yet. The guy that is doing my work is a perfectionist that does not settle for anything less than 100%.

That's all I have to say about that(Forrest Gump)....
    There's only one place to get sidepods that are proven to work on the NovaDiemen and that's HRP. Mike isn't in California, though...
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

www.gyrodynamics.net

You are right Mike, but let's see where this goes. I am standing by these sidepods- when they get finished....

Liked: 84

That is why I am pissed.... and why I didn't make it this weekend.
    Lol, damn Brett I've seen you in rare form over the years but this takes it's it to a new level: gotta love ya bro! Whatever he says ^^
    "If you're not driving on the edge you're taking up too much space.... "

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

Can I play cards with the blonde, while you guys argue about the sidepods? Nice car !

Thread Information