Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 114

Default Laguna

Hey, Sebastian V didn't finish the first race of the F1 season (sorry Mike It could happen to you) and I seem to remember lots of Formuls Vee, first lap, first turn incidents ... In the 90's at MO there was an incident that took out something like 12 cars ...at the front...

Nothing is a lock....

Liked: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Livermore View Post
    Mike Varacins: East Coast Guy (of Wisconsin maybe???)
    Ah to be from flyover country
    Bruce,

Isn't that called the Mid West?

Liked: 72

You know us Cali guys, anything the other side of the Rockies is east coast.

Liked: 49

Heck, if you can't see the Pacific from your deck, you're on the East Coast as far as I'm concerned!

Liked: 0

Default Your connection to the car.

With all the great ideas for finding speed. I do know that he has a great connection to the car. The one thing that was and is almost always overlooked is the seat. The seat is the drivers connection to the car and the way to get everything you can out of the car is to be at one with the car - in a nice tight seat that gives you great feed back for fine tuning your setup. Ask him or look in his car next time you have a chance and check out his seat.
    Jody / Speed Seat Factory (Cheap plug)

Liked: 27

Default Kansas is East Coast

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Santos View Post
    Heck, if you can't see the Pacific from your deck, you're on the East Coast as far as I'm concerned!
    Kansas is finally on a coast! LOL. All these years waiting for that big west coast earthquake so I could own beach front property and now I find out I'm on the east coast.

Liked: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Santos View Post
    Hi Mark - it was in-car video that someone posted on Facebook.. Don't think it's on youtube, just their own facebook feed.. Hopefully someone will post a youtube link at some point!
    It was Skip's video. I know he had it on his page and Scott Meter shared it on his. So, friend one of those guys and you should be able to find it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information