Liked: 4

Default FV Monoposto rule changes

As of this month, March 2014, Monoposto has posted revised vintage FV rules.
    The most significant change being the change of the car design cutoff date being 1975.

There are a few other changes as well.

For details, please see http://monoposto.com/pdf%20Files/Rul...h_revision.pdf

If that link does not work, goto monoposto.com and through the "Rules" tab, you can find the FV rules.

Liked: 190

Smart move, it should open up vintage for a ton of D-13's out there. It would be great to see a complete list of the "up to 1/1/76" eligible cars.

Vintage FV is the wave of the future.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 174

They might give the now dominate Lynx B's some competition! I guess I'll have to track down my old 1980 D-13, convert it back to dual shocks and race it someday.

Mark

Liked: 113

Default Lynx B

While the Lynx B is a great car there are many chassis that run well in vintage competition including Zink, Bobsy, Kellison, and Mc Namara, Beech to some extent. The Auto Dynamics MK4 / 5 would also be a good possibility but I do not think it has been fully developed as a vintage car..

In reality VSCDA has always welcome any Z-bar 4 shock FV. What this rule really changes is allowing the transition 4 shock zero roll cars of which the D13 is the prime example.

While it is stated that this will increase car counts , in the 10 + years of running VSCDA we have not had any D13 owners approach us to run. It will be interesting to see if this changes with the new rule.
    Mark Silverberg - SE Michigan
    Lynx B FV & Royale RP3 FF
    240Z Vintage Production Car
    PCR, Kosmic CRG & Birel karts

Liked: 69

Default D-13

The is awesome news!!

The fan and generator are going back on my duel shock D-13 since I won't only have to compete with the modern vees now.
    My Caldwell is officially vintage now.
    I bet there will be a lot more D-13's at the next FV Birthday Party and that will be a blast!!!

Kim Madrid
    FV 29

Liked: 76

Default monoposto rule change

WHAT WAS THE REASONING IN PICKING 1975? SEAMS THERE WERE SEVERAL CARS BETWEEN 1975 & 1980 INCLUDING THE ZINK Z 12 AND Z18A. pLUS THE CARACAL C ALONG WITH THE MANY c4'S AND LYNX B'S THAT HAD ZERO ROLL CONVERSIONS I PROBABLY SOLD 100 CONVERSION KITS IN THE 70'S
    butch deer

Thread Information