Liked: 102

Default Group A Wheels :thumbsup:

I saw their ad for the video cameras, ad said one left…
    I pm'ed him, he then called and as we talked, I mentioned that I wish that I had seen the ad sooner because I wanted 2 cameras. He was out of stock, but he got me 2 cameras at the deal price and shipped promptly. The cameras appear to be good quality, well made. They come with several mounts included, so you can move the camera from one location to another simply by unlatching it. They also come with the SD card, a wall charger, car charger, USB cord, and HDMI cord included.

Liked: 53

Thank you! Glad to help and thank you for the order! If you have any questions or issues you have our contact info to give us a shout so we can try and help you.
    Group-A Racing
    Blue Marble Cocktails Radical Cup & Exclusive North East Radical Sports Car Dealer
    (631) 974-4379
    www.GroupARacingTeam.com

Thread Information