Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

Default ProAutoSports at Wildhorse West

Fun weekend...

Saturday, I crewed for Brian Cover with his DB1. We didn't get a podium, but learned a lot about the car and setup. He is coming along well and gaining driving experience, a good addition to our group, and is my teammate.

Sunday, 13 remained in the FF group and the RF92 was faster than I could hold onto, thanks to Jens and Hammerhead Racing putting a great rear setup on the car. We had a great time racing with Jim Edmonds and David Purcell chased us all throughout the race.
    Second place trophy, but had a great time. I think we will win a race this year if we keep after it.

I would also like to give credit to fellow racer Tim Herbst. Except for a couple of spins, he did a great job over the weekend and laid down some impressive times in his vintage Caldwell.

Tim's brother, Ken, also ran well as did their son/nephew Mike Herbst, in his EuroSwift. Everyone seemed to be under control, and I didn't see any carnage of cars.

Good times were had by all, come join us !

Marshall
    EFF9
    Last edited by marshall9; 09.06.14 at 11:52 AM.

Liked: 1112

My best move of the weekend was the spin during Sunday qualifying. Will came by and let me follow him for several laps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zArqBsydHQ
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

Thread Information