Liked: 0

Default Rear shock absorber

Where I can buy a rear shock absorber ? I have now an old Bilstein gas pressure and don´t work good ,the last numbers stamped are 300/80 I think this numbers are for compression and rebound .. somebody can give me any web sites or stores ? and also any sugestion for a good and affordable shock absorber ? . Thank you !!

Liked: 190

Default Good quality and reasonalble priced rear shock

Oscar,

We've had excellent luck and great tech support from ARS find them here:
    http://www.advancedracingsusp.com/
    Corey is the guy to speak with, but you'll need some basic specs on what your looking for. I'd bet if the Bilstein fits correctly, you can use it for sizing reference.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 0

Bill Thank you !! I will check there ..

Liked: 37

Default Rear Shock

Oscar,

You also might want to give James Stimola a call at SRP Engineering, 516-671-9715. They work on them all and might have a workable solution for your Bilstein if it fits the car now.

By the way, what are you working on?

Greg Smith
    San Antonio

Liked: 6

Default Greg How's the FST Coming along?

Hi Greg, how is the first coming along? I am racing at CVAR event at TWS weekend if you are out stop by and lets BS a little about the FST schedule we have put together this year.

Chuck

Thread Information