Contributing Member Curtis Boggs's Avatar
    Liked: 0

OK, ..

anyone have the results for the Canadian FF race at Lime Rock??????

Curtis
    Racing Flow Development
    Simultaneous 5-axis CNC Porting
    http://www.raceflowdevelopment.com

Results are at www.formulaford1600.com .
    Burchill, Dumoulin and Clubine were top 3.

Contributing Member Curtis Boggs's Avatar

Thanks, ..

Curtis
    Racing Flow Development
    Simultaneous 5-axis CNC Porting
    http://www.raceflowdevelopment.com

Liked: 113

Hi Guys,

I attended the event at Lime Rock and although the weather didn't cooperate, everyone else did! I would like to thank Eric Berman for the fantastic show he put on. I was welcomed warmly into the series and have never had an easier time with registration/tech/drivers meetings/impound etc... in my entire career. It was a shame more people did not choose to run. It is a very competitive series. I believe the margin of victory was something like .007 of a second. The tires really make you hone your driving skills. You have to be on your toes every second and keep the car in a constant "drift" to be fast. Let me tell you sideways into the diving turn is quite a thrill.
    I plan on participating in the rest of the series events. I would encourage anyone who is able, to come up to Montreal. Just think, you get to watch Michael Schumacher work his magic and 10 minutes later, you are on the same track, driving your heart out. I know a lot of people who would pay big money to do this (think baseball fantasy camp).
    I even received prize money for my 5th place finish. When was the last time someone paid prize money at an event you attended?
    If anyone has any questions or would like to discuss the event further, please call me or email me (860) 528-1110 x119 or chrisr@jwatts.com .
    I think that this is the best kept secret in Formula Ford racing. Let's try to bring it out into the open and get more Americans involved.

Chris Robson
    R Motorsports
    Chris Robson
    Accelerated Performance Coaching
    http://APCDriving.com

Chris,
    It sure hasn't been a secret on this board, we've been telling you guys about it for a couple of years!

If the price is scaring you off for the pro series, check out our regional FF championship. Our Dunlop spec tires go a full season, FF only grids, each race weekend has two Q's and 2 Races. All for about $250 USD. A test day Friday prior to each event is avail. for around $130 USD.

http://ontariof1600challenge.freeservers.com/
    Like a roll of toilet paper,
    life goes faster as you near the end.

Thread Information