Contributing Member quartzracer's Avatar
    Liked: 5

Default AAA / Fontana Randy Cook

Home field advantage for the Laguna Runoffs and the talent speaks for itself.
    Last edited by quartzracer; 01.20.14 at 6:56 AM.

Liked: 9

Default JDR

The JDR drives like a dream. Now I have to learn how to keep a Suzuki motor going. In only my third session in the car it ran only 1/2 second slower than my best in the FA! Definitely a sweet chassis!

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Congrats, Randy.

Default Thank you.

Thanks to you both, Eric and Glenn for the kind words. Time to get everything perfect and see what the car and I can really do. Can't wait for the next time!

Contributing Member
    Liked: 89

Randy, why did you leave early?

I went home with a piston cracked almost in two, across the crown, (inline with the wrist pin). Don't know exactly why this happened. But it slowed suddenly in the oval and blew a little oil out of the output shaft seal that popped out of place from the excess crankcase pressure.

Now I'm looking for a stock (inexpensive) replacement engine (07/08 Suzuki) to use for testing and while learning the car before I put in another expensive engine.

Contributing Member Nicholas Belling's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Glenn cooper has converted to Kawasaki.. And I believe he has quite a few different Suzuki engines left.

give him a try.
    Nicholas Belling
    email@nicholasbelling.com
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Contributing Member
    Liked: 89

Bummer Randy, never heard that happen before. Any damage to the block or cylinder head?

Thread Information