Liked: 0

Default USF2000 Mechanics Wanted

JAY Motorsports is currently looking for fly in mechanics for the 2014 USF2000 season. Must also be available for pre-season and mid-season testing. All inquiries should be sent to Jay Green at jaymotorsports1@gmail.com or call 304-610-5663

Liked: 111

I drove with Jay for several seasons. If you want to work with a quality team this is your chance. Wonderful to work with.

Jim

Liked: 896

I am with Jim on this for sure. Jay Motorsports is a great organization.
    Thanks ... Jay Novak
    313-445-4047
    On my 54th year as an SCCA member
    with a special thanks to every SCCA worker (NONE OF US WOULD RACE WITHOUT THE WORKERS)

Liked: 0

Jim and Jay thank you for the kind words. It was always a pleasure working with both of you!

Jay

Thread Information