Liked: 5

Default F600 Challenge 2014 Official Schedule

Just got permission to release the official schedule for next years F600 Challenege Series! This is the big news I was teasing about earlier. We have teamed up with SCCA Pro for 3 of the races! More details will be coming as we get them ironed out but for now, here is the schedule

1. Double SARRC race at VIR May 10-11
    2. Road America June Sprints Majors June 13-15
    3. Mid-Ohio Pro Race July 4-5-6 with F-1600, F-2000, and FA Pro and FF/CF, FV
    4. Formula Ford Festival (Pro) at Barber Aug 9-10 with SRF, SRF3, FF, FE, CFF, VFF, F600/F500
    5. Thompson Pro Race Aug 29-30-31 with F-1600, F-2000, and FA, SRF, and Pro-IT
    6. F600 Championship ARRC Race at Road Atlanta Oct. 30-Nov. 2

The Pro races will include approximately 3 hours of dedicated track time (i.e. no mixed classes!) over a 3 day weekend. The F600 Challenge Board is free to organize the format for those three weekends with two 30 min. sessions each day. These three Pro races will be dedicated formula car/SR weekends except for the Pro-IT cars at Thompson. As more details are sorted out I will keep you up to date. I hope everyone is excited about doing some weekends with SCCA Pro as I am.
    Chris Ross
    09 NovaKBS F600 #36 Powered by '09 600 Suzuki GSX-R
    "If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error." John Kenneth Galbraith

Thompson Speedway website is here:

http://www.thompsonspeedway.com/index.php

Slight revision:
    The Barber Ford Festival is not considered a Pro event and is now called
    "SCCA SummerFest".

Jim
    Last edited by jim murphy; 01.09.14 at 6:35 PM.

Thread Information