Liked: 0

It's not too late to enter the Canadian Formula Ford Championship race in Lime Rock. We are prepared to offer a significantly discounted entry fee for those interested in running in our series for the first time. Used series spec tires will be available at the track for $100 / set.

Entry forms are available for download from our web site formulaford1600.com

Don't miss out on this chance to run with some excellent competition and see how you stack up against your Canadian counterparts. If this event is a success, and we attract even a few new entrants, we'll be back for more races in the northeast next year. This series is still the best value in pro racing.

Please contact me for more information, by email or at 514-487-6900 x 239.

Thanks,

Eric Berman

PS. We are still negotiating with the Canadian GP in Montreal for a FF support race. Will post any news on this site.

Liked: 113

Who is planning to run this event from this web board?
    I think it will be a great weekend and would love to see some local drivers show up. If you do come, please stop the Adams racing trailer and say Hi.
    I have worked very hard to get some local support for this event and have managed to bring in a Connecticut based company and their National counterpart to sponser me. We will have over 100 people there just to watch the FF race. I am proof that you can bring in sponsors to this type of series and they are out there. I think the offer of tires for a reduced price is fantastic.
    The opportunities to run at Lime Rock during a Pro weekend are few and far between.
    I hope to see you there.
    Chris Robson
    Accelerated Performance Coaching
    http://APCDriving.com

Thread Information