Liked: 1112

Default January At Wild Horse East

Jens reports about 20 cars planning to be there. Five of them will be older/vintage hardware coming over from New Mexico, and one rental driver will be Marcel who runs the show up in Quebec.

Welcome all! It's a short simple track, but still technical enough to keep us entertained (legend is this was the place they first brought Nigel Mansell to see what he thought of IndyCars, and the Andretti team still uses it to test IndyLights prospects). And I'm confident Lisa will take good care of everyone in her hospitality mode.

My car's not quite ready but there's plenty of time and the driver is stoked...
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

Liked: 0

Hi Tim,
    If I can get the ring gear replaced by then I'll join you...
    Dennis

Liked: 1112

You're a serious contender for prettiest car, and probably still get the oldest award (for the car, that is, since you're not even close to oldest driver but pretty near the middle).

I sent Jens a link to your ring-gear post; he can certainly help if needed (if he's not too busy helping put Savina put her Vector together ).
    Last edited by TimH; 12.14.13 at 8:49 PM.
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

Liked: 2

Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post
    Jens reports about 20 cars planning to be there. Five of them will be older/vintage hardware coming over from New Mexico, and one rental driver will be Marcel who runs the show up in Quebec.

Welcome all! It's a short simple track, but still technical enough to keep us entertained (legend is this was the place they first brought Nigel Mansell to see what he thought of IndyCars, and the Andretti team still uses it to test IndyLights prospects). And I'm confident Lisa will take good care of everyone in her hospitality mode.

My car's not quite ready but there's plenty of time and the driver is stoked...
    Tim:

The number of FF in NM is growing. We are working hard to be ready for the Jan race. Definitely excited to be planning to race with your group!

Lyle Greenberg
    Albuquerque, NM

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

I'm already registered, look forward to seeing you all

Thread Information