Liked: 0

For Sale F600 Challenge race winning car for sale

I've been in denial regarding selling the #66 KBS MK7 / Novak F600, but I picked up the next race car project last week, and now I need the garage space and funding for the new car. More details to follow regarding the next car.

Most of you know the car, if not it can be seen at www.theformula600challenge.com A great car that has a lot of development but also a lot more potential, please spread the word and contact me directly for more information.

Price $16,500

Jason.fitzpatrick@hotmail.com
    423-902-8927
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 11.27.13 at 6:53 AM.

Liked: 1417

Beautiful car... needs to have an asking price listed, though.

Default F600 Challenge race winning car for sale

Thanks for the compliment Doug. Understand about the asking price, if I could make up my mind I'd have listed one. I'm somewhere between what I paid plus the thousands I invested minus the current average price for an F600 minus the realization my new race car needs to move forward = I don't have a clue. Again, all offers will be considered, and thanks for the interest I've already received.

Liked: 190

Default No Price

Jason,

That was not curiosity in Doug's post, that is the ApexSpeed classified rules. You must list a price, or your ad will be removed.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Default F600 Challenge race winning car for sale

Yes Bill, thanks for the form letter reminder. $16,500 including spare engine, two spare harnesses, Mychron dash, three sets of wheels, one set of slicks with four laps, rains with much life left, three boxes full of KBS parts, spare nose, etc.... Again, price is flexible until the new sponsor's check clears with my bank.

I'm driving to Joliet-area tomorrow to my home town, first beer's on me, give me a call. You and Doug deserve it for all the work you put into this website. I might not post much, but I've read everything I can over the years.

423-902-8927

For Sale Price dropped to $15,500 obo.

I'm removing the Mychron dash and re-installing the RacePak dash with GPS. Price decrease reflects the different dash. Mychron is for sale separately. Thanks again to all for your interest.

Liked: 57

Default eBay

Jason has this one on eBay... with 15 people watching it. Get it and come play!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCCA-Formula...t_Street_Legal_
    George Bugg
    -----------------------------
    NovaKar
    F600

Liked: 5

Dan McMahan is VERY familiar with this car as he has fixed most of the issues on the car.
    If you are serious, and want to ask some questions to get a 2nd opinion, PM him.

Jim

Default Price drop, going back on ebay $13500 obo

The car is going back on ebay at a very low price. I picked up the new car with completed cage on March 29 and need the cash to get things moving. Dan McMahan and George Bugg know this car inside and out. Please feel free to contact any of us with questions.

At the new asking price, the car is sold as-is with no data system. The body work is being repaired for minor wear, but won't be painted. The chassis needs one $5 bearing replaced, but is otherwise ready to win more races.

Contact me with questions.
    Jason.fitzpatrick@hotmail.com
    423-902-8927

Liked: 57

Jason - Did you ever sell this car? Seems to be a lot of interest these days.

(bump for a good car at a great price! )
    George Bugg
    -----------------------------
    NovaKar
    F600

Default Still for sale

George, I still have it. I really don't want to sell, so I'm not making much effort. But the new kit car is on the way, so I need to focus on selling the F6. With the Touring race car and eight sprint karts, the garage is pretty full!

Liked: 1

Hi Jason, What is the bottom line price?
    I might be interested if the price is right.

Thank you
    John

Liked: 91

Default Pictures

Please post pictures with the bodywork off to show the front and rear suspension setup and also the engine. Thanks!

Liked: 13

Can you please email more pictures to bluterek155@gmail.com

Liked: 91

Default SOLD!!!

I have bought this car from Jason and I will be racing this car this summer mostly in the Great Lakes region. This is my first F600 and I am excited to see what I can do with this very capable car. I am familiar with F500/600 as my father (Patrick McRee) has been racing this class for many years but this will be my first season racing myself.

Thanks,

Eric McRee
    emcree46@yahoo.com
    (810)-441-6435

16. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information