Hey Everyone,
I have been watching F600 from afar since September 2012, and after coming out to watch them run at the ARRC at Road Atlanta this year I have finally decided that this is definitely for me. I am planning on attending the 21-23 February 2014 Drivers School at Roebling Road while renting a F600 from Clint at F6R (www.formula600racing.com). He has been extremely helpful and friendly in the process and has served as a wonderful ambassador of the F600 community at the same time. Anyway, bottom line is that I am looking to see if anyone else would like to attend the Driver School while renting from F6R. Essentially when their are multiple drivers renting on the same weekend the overhead is split between them and each individual gets a much, MUCH better deal than they could (or F6R could afford to give) if they were the only driver that weekend. In the short time I have been watching F600, and from my talks with Clint McMahan and Jim Murphy, I really think that this is the best route to get into club racing. If you, or someone you know, might be interested in coming out to the Driver School in February please send me a PM or an email and I would be glad to link you up with F6R. Thanks, and take care

-Craig