Thread: EFF Link

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

Liked: 444

I, was surprised to see my old Crossle when I opened the link. Thanks for posting.

Liked: 1112

Scott's doing ok. Much to learn, of course, but darned pretty car and setup.

We finally have enough folks showing up each weekend that there's always somebody running at about the same speed as any other. The whole field was covered by 6 seconds. Plenty of racing all through the pack.
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

Liked: 444

Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post

We finally have enough folks showing up each weekend that there's always somebody running at about the same speed as any other. The whole field was covered by 6 seconds. Plenty of racing all through the pack.

Tim, are you planning on doing the Enduro? 75 minutes of racing, with a mandatory 5 minute pit stop for refueling !

The kids are in town. I'm planning to help crew the pitstops. I might do Larry Pond's school in a street car on Friday.
    Caldwell D9B - Sold

The kids are in town. I'm planning to help crew the pitstops. I might do Larry Pond's school in a street car on Friday.
    Cool, see ya out there. It will be interesting. I don't know how long we can go on fuel, so strategy will come into play, and I am sure no one is giving out any secrets as to when the stop should be made............

Jens and I are less worried about race strategy than a traffic jam in the pits. He's trying to get people to stagger their stops so there are enough of us to do everything that needs doing in the allotted (mandatory) five minutes.

Last year Ken and I shared his car. In the chaos at the switch I wound up sitting for several minutes needing somebody to help with my belts, then took off without the rear cover properly secured (zipties had to be removed for fueling, were not replaced). I wound up losing it after only three corners. It was disturbing to see it lying there each time I went by.

We'll have more crew this year but also a lot more drivers. I hope you guys have things figured out before I show up on Sunday.
    Caldwell D9B - Sold

Thread Information