Liked: 0

Van Diemen RF01 F2000, 2003 ACC Pro Championship Winning car, new LD200 mid season 2002 – fully RIM treated and race prepared by Taylor, QS Motor, updated sidepod floors, new stiffened engine bay pan for 03 season, latest Penske 8760 updates by SRP, Pi C-Dash, cockpit adj. front anti roll bar, mounted rain tires, some spares, expertly reassembled after receiving new from Van Diemen factory, setup data, current track record at Sebring, price $32K, Call Chris Dona 603-887-3651 eves or email: chris.dona@analog.com

bump

Asking price reduced to $31K complete or $26K as roller...

sold.

Liked: 2

Chris,

Well Done. Good luck in Zetec Competition.

Rob

Hi Thanks Rob. Like Sandy said "How fast do you want to go?" Uhh faster...

On the gears John bought my entire collection with the car, hope the motor situation is moving forward for you. Email or call if you have any other VD questions.

& Happy New Year!

- Chris

Contributing Member Dennis Cleary's Avatar

Hi Chris

So who is the new owner? Sweepah

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year's. Sorry I couldn't make it to the F1 Boston "slug fest"

Dennis Cleary
    VD RF94/95 NER#37

Hi Dennis,
    The holidays were great, hope yours were the same. I can't believe you missed the F1 trip, I could only get down to a 20.8. Brian says we need to plan another visit so you can show me the fast line. It was a typical GTP spectacle, with F1 steward threats to kick us all out. A guy from down near you bought my car, he has the right attitude and will be a good addition to the FC group.
    Let me know when your up this way again.

- Chris

Contributing Member Dennis Cleary's Avatar

Hi Chris

Glad to hear your car has a good home in NNJ. That's where all the fast NEDiv guys live

My best time at the F1 Boston City course is a 19.8 but Brian says that since then, they have added a little kink after the tunnel exit that adds a half second. One time he asked them to weight ballast me to equalize our weights (30lbs ballast) and I actually went FASTER! Go figure.

Seriously though, the key to a fast lap on the City course is the tunnel. 8 wheels corner better than 4 if you know what I mean And when you bounce off another guy who is stuck under the tires and get the Black Flag, just tell the marshalls "That guy put himself in the wall. It was my job to make sure he stayed there"! Works every time

Dennis Cleary
    VD RF94/95 NER#37

[size="1"][ January 06, 2004, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Dennis Cleary ][/size]

The Sunday "Slug Fest" turned out to be quite an event. I've never been to a F1 Boston event where they've pulled an entire run group into the pits to yell at them for aggressive driving and threaten to kick the group off the track.

As I recall, Chris did quite well there and won a number of races. But his last race included two black flag stop and go penalties to what F1 Boston calls the "sin bin." Guess that's a new record for me to shoot for [img]smile.gif[/img] Once again, all the FF & FC drivers with GTP Motorsports (past and present) put on quite a show for fans and track staff at F1 Boston.

Brian

Thread Information