Liked: 1432

Default What ever happened to.....

...that FormulaMiniIndy guy that was going to kick all your @$$es for under $10k? Just curious if a car ever got on track, and if so, if it made a whole lap.

The "cost to race" thread started making me about that guy.

Classifieds Super License racerdad2's Avatar
    Liked: 202

Default Re: What ever happened to.....

I remember that guy. He convinced a karting friend of mine's son to leave karting & be one of his chosen factory drivers.... that was awhile go... haven't heard from them for quite sometime.... hmmmm.... come to think it, it did sound a little too good to be true for a 14 year old....
    "An analog man living in a digital world"

Liked: 23

The mini indy guy. That had a certain level of entertainment. Hopefully it never got homologated. A serious crash in that thing could really mess that poor guy up.

Liked: 1432

Quote Originally Posted by racerdad2 View Post
    I remember that guy. He convinced a karting friend of mine's son to leave karting & be one of his chosen factory drivers.... that was awhile go... haven't heard from them for quite sometime.... hmmmm.... come to think it, it did sound a little too good to be true for a 14 year old....
    For the sake of the kid, I hope he never got within 10 feet of one. Do you know if he ever got one to the track?

Honestly, I'd forgotten all about them til your post. Fun father / son team. Dad always claiming kids in front of his kid were 'brake checking' ! Truth was, his kid usually tried to drive thru instead of around Good guys. Dad could really tune s 2 stroke. I'll track 'em down & report back. We've lost track of too many racing buddies. Low kart counts suck.... Lots of racers MIA...

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default This whole time

I coulda sworn it had something to do with the "Witless Protection Program", huh...

Checked on the grapevine... nothing came of it... it was an intriguing concept... too baf reality got in the way

Liked: 151

Default What ever happened to.....

The car was never finished and ended up on ebay. Someone posted the link here a while ago. It looked every bit as dangerous then.
    Last edited by Wren; 08.12.13 at 6:40 AM.

Thread Information