Thread: Westward Ho!

Liked: 47

Default Westward Ho!

Just wanted to give a shout-out to all the Vee drivers that competed at the Westward Ho! event last weekend. Really intense, close competition, great camaraderie, four winners in four races and a lot of fun - exactly what Vee racing is supposed to be about.
    Hope you guys are considering running the Autumn Challenge Cup Series, as this type of vibe is precisely what we are hoping to accomplish.
    Greg D.

Liked: 174

Greg'

Brian and myself will both be at least three of the four events scheduled and we'll put the word out to our friends etc.....good seeing you at Nelson this past weekend!

Mark Farnham

92' Protoform P-1 /05

Liked: 151

Default Great races

I especially liked the Saturday race where you and Dennis were trading positions. You couldn't hear him but the announcer was super animated as were the folks on the McGill tower. Nice show and good luck with the Fall series. Small formula cars may have a future. Its up to the drivers.

Liked: 23

Default INDEED !

Great chats with Vee and FFirst folks, great racing and dramatic spins ( DOHHH !)

As I was leaving I thought to myself : "THIS is why I've continued to be doing this for so many years"

We do this for fun, and it WAS a fun weekend.

Looking forward to the Fall Series.

Dennis

Liked: 0

Was out on the corners for the weekend. Thanks for putting on a show that made standing in the sun worth it.
    Mark Swick

Liked: 94

Maybe one of these days I'll find the skill/speed to run with you guys. Regardless, it is a great bunch and I always look forward to seeing you even if it is in my mirrors pointing you by. Fun weekend!!!

Matt
    Matt Rehm
    1997 Citation FV #10
    1997 Citation FV #16

Thread Information