Liked: 9

Default WTB. Sim Package

Does anyone have a sim setup they are tired of and want to sell? I just need the computer and other hardware. I am going to make a mock tub to mock the Wolf cockpit and seating position.
    Dean
    Wolf GB08
    Austin
    www.motorsports-sw.com

Liked: 210

You'd be better off buying a new one.

I purchased a NEW top of the mark gaming machine back in 2011. Today, it cannot deal with the latest and fastest games coming out.

I'm not sure what the top of the line racing software is today but, I know it's marginal on this machine. Works but not great.
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Classifieds Super License racerdad2's Avatar
    Liked: 202

I'd check out iracing.com Very realistic. Very competitive. Check out the many iracing forums for best components for least $$$. There are many good buys on pc's, monitors, wheels, pedals these days. Tiger Direct, Dell, HP, all have great deals as do the Big Box stores.
    "An analog man living in a digital world"

Contributing Member
    Liked: 26

Sage advice about buying a new computer to do what you need it to do. do you run motion with the new sim? attached is a good CPU spec for sim racing and another tip, try to hard wire it if you can...

and also if you are using it for race training more than recreational racing DONT buy gaming components. Buy good wheel hubs like ECCI or Bodnar / Sim Steering wheel hubs, good brakes. you will waste your $ if you buy gaming components expecting similar performance as in real car.

I am in the motion simulator business and the above advice is based on my real world mistakes... just sayin..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

I recommend contacting Michael Main of mainperformancepc.com. He sells obutto cockpits as well as gaming computers/accessories.

Ray

Thread Information