Liked: 702

Default Neo Sport Camera signs on with US Formula 1000 Championship

Neo Sport Camera has signed on as a contingency and secondary sponsor of the US Formula 1000 Championship for the remainder of 2013 with an option to continue involvement in 2014.

Neo Sport Camera will provide both cash and contingency prizes to registered championship drivers in the 2013 US Formula 1000 Championship. A free Neo Sport Camera will be given out in a random drawing at each of the final two race weekends of both the East and West Championships as well as at the season finale at Road America. Drivers will also be eligible to earn contingency money for posting video from the Neo Sport Camera on the internet.

In addition to the camera giveaway, Neo Sport Camera will also provide $1000 in cash prizes at the 2013 US Formula 1000 Championship Race at Road America in September.

About Neo Sport Camera

Neo Sport Camera, located in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a manufacturer of hand held Point-of-View (POV), “action”, “sport” cameras, mounts, and accessories. Neo Sport Cameras can be mounted onto race cars, surfboards, bikes, motorcycles, or practically anywhere to capture high definition video or photos of any sporting activity.

For more information on Neo Sport Camera visit www.neosportcamera.com
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

www.gyrodynamics.net

Liked: 11

Default Neo Sport Camera

I wanted to publically thank Neo Sport for supporting the USF1000 Series.

Received my camera today (won at the USF1000 East event at WGI) and it looks to be a nice quality piece. My Crew Chief Hawk & I look forward to using their fine camera.

Thanks,
    Richard F.
    Working hard to enhance my Carbon Fiber footprint....
    2011 Stohr F1000
    www.Area81Racing.com

Thread Information