Liked: 127

Default Lime Rock Park NERRC/NARRC Regionals June 21-22

Just in case anyone has forgotten about this one, the registration is open for the first Regional at Lime Rock for the year, June 21-22.

Looks like they canned the drivers school this year, which means more track time for us...now we get a Qual session in the morning on Friday, with a Qualifying sprint race in the afternoon, then two 15 lap Regional races on Saturday.

Here is the link for more information on MotorsportReg:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...CA39A3989C6F5F

Also of note they moved NCF out of the F5/FV group and into the wings and things group with FF.

Hope to get my car back together in time and see everyone out there!
    Will Velkoff
    Van Diemen RF00 / Honda FF

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

Default even more track time

the region was amenable to Mr. Rand's suggestion of moving NCF into group 2. so CF guys can now run 2 & 4. Mike will be accepting donations to his beer fund throughout the weekend

Oh really, that Rand guy has some pull huh? Mike, can you confirm CF will be running in Group 2?
    Will Velkoff

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Done deal Will, NCF back in Group 2 with FV/500 while FF stays in Group 4 with FA/FC/Fetc.
    I know I am entering both, take advantage of the opportunity for double the fun !
    After watching all the folks racing so hard over the first three weekends of the F2000 and F1600 series I need to get back in the saddle myself !

Sounds good-I'm registered and it's showing up as Group 2!
    Will Velkoff

Contributing Member
    Liked: 302

Default Lime Rock

I plan on being there if I can get the car together between now and then. I was not happy with it Memorial day and need to make it better. I may just enter and assume I will find the time to work on it.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by EACIII View Post
    I plan on being there if I can get the car together between now and then. I was not happy with it Memorial day and need to make it better. I may just enter and assume I will find the time to work on it.

Ed
    Thats exactly what I did. Im no where near ready but by registering, itll motivate me to put some long nights into get the car repaired and prepped after I return from my bubusiness trip next week.
    Will Velkoff

Thread Information