Liked: 3

Default Pacific Formula F1600 Rounds 6, 7 & 8

Dear Racers,

Attached is the schedule and entry for our next race and visit to the massive Auto Club Speedway. Please note the event for 2013 has been expanded to three days and we will again follow our three race format with one qualifying session only. The grid for races two and three will be comprised of the average of the qualifying time and the fast lap of races one and the race two for our second and third races.

All the feedback I got was the three races were popular and preferred. I always appreciate your comments, both positive and negative as they are used to design and modify the series as we progress.

Auto Club Speedway is an expensive place but I again have a good rate from Cal Club and am able to include the event and the Friday morning test day all for $700. Note that includes the $125 test morning but also note we will be out with other open wheel cars. There will be some fast FA and DSR cars so remember it is a test session, not 10/10ths, so provide room for all. Mirrors!!? Cal Club has not yet prepared the morning test schedule. When prepared it will be on the Calclub.com web site.

We have sixteen garage spaces reserved and each space is $100 and a whole two car door space is $200. Please include the appropriate amount with your entry and indicate which you need when communicating with Jordan in our office.

See you in Fontucky and I hereby guarantee the weather to again be great.

Les Phillips
    President
    Buttonwillow Raceway Park
    Pacific F2000/F1600
    661-764-5333
    Last edited by capricorn1; 05.28.13 at 8:09 PM.

Thread Information