Thread: Adams aero??

Liked: 36

Default Adams aero??

Is there going to be an ADAMS AERO at Shannonville?thats the question?Is TEAM ENNIS going to take on AVR and VALLIS Motorsports and threaten KAPELKE Motorsports in turn 3 only time will tell.

Are the ENNIS BOYZ bringing updates to Shannonville?the Media sites are buzzing with rumours....NASCAR and the INDY 500 are taking backseats to media excitment surrounding TEAM ENNIS!!!!!!!!Its rumoured Team KAPELKE TUNING have a few tricks up thier sleeves.................the tension is mounting...I think TEAM AVR are up to something,Sam was seen working in the garage till 2 AM Sunday.

Rob Murray was photographed polishing his HD camera lens and doing something to his exhaust system with a vice-grip early Saturday AM,and Iamundi was seen taping a cushion to the rear of his car with "WANG..push here on it".Wang has taped a sign on the rear saying "KEEP BACK 10 FEET".....Noel Brigido has a sign saying "Dont #$CK with the Silver Bullet" and Matt Garwood keeps his Motto of "Get outa my way you old Farts"

Liked: 51

Sadly due to work ,the Adams wont be able to play until June Mosport (CTMP)
    weekend . I dont think AVR /Vallis or any body else has anything to worry about .
    Team Ennis( aka Fat Bald Brothers) has alot of sorting out to due . As far as updates I was wondering if anybody knows of a Manufacture that makes sweat suits in Nomex . (God my
    driving suit shrunk in the off season)

Cheers
    Desmond

Contributing Member flat tappet's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by fvhopeful View Post
    Sadly due to work ,the Adams wont be able to play until June Mosport (CTMP)
    weekend . I dont think AVR /Vallis or any body else has anything to worry about .
    Team Ennis( aka Fat Bald Brothers) has alot of sorting out to due . As far as updates I was wondering if anybody knows of a Manufacture that makes sweat suits in Nomex . (God my
    driving suit shrunk in the off season)

Cheers
    Desmond
    This is exciting stuff for your neighbors from the south to digest.

Liked: 0

des,

soak it in water, put it on and let it dry...should fit like a glove
    Andrew McMurray
    London ON
    aandrewwmc at hotmail dot com

Thread Information