Thread: Good event

Liked: 39

Default Good event

I ran the Spring Brake event at GingerMan this past weekend, my first VSCDA race. It was well run, sessions went off on time, the people were great, dinners Friday and Saturday evening were delicious, and despite the lousy weather forecast Saturday weather was perfect (how did they do that?). Unfortunately I discovered a problem with my car after Saturday's sessions and didn't get to run on Sunday, hope things went as well. See you guys at Blackhawk!
    Chuck Smith
    Indianapolis, IN

Liked: 96

Sunday weather was just a nice! Racing was fantastic. On time without any major drama or incidents (just a few minor ones). Drivers school on Friday was very good with 30+ graduates and they even had one race in the rain with all other sessions in the dry. Perfect planning. Just my $0.02

john f

Liked: 0

Default GingerMan

GingerMan was well run and it too was my first event with VSCDA
    Unfortunately went home Friday after my clutch went in the second session of the school.
    Will be back

Liked: 0

Chuck,

It was good meeting you and pitting next to you out there (I was in the cortina). We ended up having more suspension parts fail so didnt run the race on Sunday either. However now we are even more focused on picking up an open wheeler, so hopefully next time I see you at the track, we'll be in the same group! Good luck getting that pulley sorted. Hopefully I can find a FF in half as nice of shape as your Tiga!

--Dave

Thread Information