I just picked up a new trailer (gooseneck with LQ), so my TPD Vortech needs to go. Asking $12,300. Entertaining offers. kjchristopher@gmail.com or 213-260-0526

Most of you are probably familiar with the TPD line. TPDs are the best built out there in my opinion, and if you scan the used market, you'll notice the stable values reflect that. The Vortech model is built as a steel cage with a skin. (See brochure link below.) They don't twist and fall apart as they age. If you never needed more than a 24' enclosed, you'd never have to buy another trailer. And if you find yourself needing to upgrade like me, the resale market is kind to your investment.

Specifics for my trailer:
  • 2001 model
    24' box with sloped front
    10k gross weight rating, weighs 4k empty, so 6k capacity
    Tires new June 2011. Still in excellent shape. (Parked out of direct sun light.) I anticipated replacing in 2014 at the earliest. Unless you like doing donuts in the parking lot, triple axle tires are less stressed and tend to last longer than tandem axles.
    Two spares, wall mounted.
    A/C
    12v and 120v lighting.
    Shore power hook up to run A/C and 120v system. (This is where I connect my generator.)
    Folding table on side wall, permanent work bench in front.
    PitPal door cabinet/organizer/folding shell/paper towel holder.
    Lots of E-Track on walls and floor.
    Walls double as dry-erase boards to track settings, tire runs and other minutia or keep kids entertained.
    Tinted freezer door type curtain on rear to help keep sun out and cool air inside.
    6', one piece aluminum ramp 72" x 72" Full Size Ramp Extension Pit Pal Products | Trailer Accessories, Trailer Cabinets, Garage Organization: FULL SIZE RAMP EXTENSION

If you need a WD hitch, I may sell mine separately.

Factory info on how it is built: http://tpdtrailers.com/wp-content/up...g-Brochure.pdf