Thread: TV coverage?

Liked: 0

Is it my imagination, or did we loose Speedvision coverage for this series this year?

TDR
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Liked: 1417

Yep, I'm sure Al can clarify in greater detail, but the new Zetec series will NOT be televised anywhere. That's too bad, I really looked forward to those races. I guess I'll have to wait for the Runoffs now.

Maybe if put full bodies on the cars and only raced on ovals the NASCARTV Channel would air them.

[size="1"][ March 07, 2002, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: BrooksHall ][/size]
    Michael Hall
    Got a job
    Race a bike
    Cal Club

That's definitely got to hurt the marketability of the series for potential sponsorship. That's too bad. In my opinion, for any professional series to succeed, they need television coverage.

TDR
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Tim the SpeedChannel needed the air space for tractor pulls and monster trucks. The Pro Series was some of the best road racing on TV it is a real pity that we won't get to see it.
    Michael Hall
    Got a job
    Race a bike
    Cal Club

Thread Information