Liked: 14

For Sale 12 Foot Trailer for Sale

I am selling my vnose 12 foot trailer. I have a F500 that will fit perfectly with nose off (see pics). Interior length is 11.5 feet. Extra tall and wide trailer (for 12 footer). Finished interior with checker floor. Built in seat at front to make changing easy with under seat storage. Built in tire rack that will hold 2 sets of tires. Aluminum fuel tanks storage, cabinet with folding shelf, helmet rack and binder holder included. This trailer is extra wide with room for boxes, etc with the F500 in the trailer. I kept a craftsman tool chest in the trailer with clearance. I included pics of the trailer with car inside. Tool chest and fast flo holder (and car) not included. Will work with F500, FV or other small Formula car. $3,500 or best offer. Located in White Plains, NY

email vr6fan@aol.com or call day 212-389-7448

Contributing Member flat tappet's Avatar
    Liked: 1

[QUOTE=johnannz;387380]I am selling my vnose 12 foot trailer. I have a F500 that will fit perfectly with nose off (see pics). Interior length is 11.5 feet. Extra tall and wide trailer (for 12 footer). Finished interior with checker floor. Built in seat at front to make changing easy with under seat storage. Built in tire rack that will hold 2 sets of tires. Aluminum fuel tanks storage, cabinet with folding shelf, helmet rack and binder holder included. This trailer is extra wide with room for boxes, etc with the F500 in the trailer. I kept a craftsman tool chest in the trailer with clearance. I included pics of the trailer with car inside. Tool chest and fast flo holder (and car) not included. Will work with F500, FV or other small Formula car. $3,500 or best offer. Located in White Plains, NY

email vr6fan@aol.com or call day 212-389-7448[/QUOTE

Really nice trailer, John! Same size as the HAULMARK I got from Ed, that Ryan has now. 2002 Red Devil, whose bodywork might be slightly longer than the KBS fit fine with the nose off.Ed had a couple plastic ramps to run the front wheels up on....and block off behind.Left even more room. Good luck with your sale!

Liked: 14

bump

Liked: 0

Sold to me!
    2000 Formula SAE

Thread Information