Classifieds Super License Messenger Racing's Avatar
    Liked: 160

Default 2013 Sportsracer Challenge is Here!

The 2013 Sportsracer Challenge is here!

The Sportsracer Challenge is a race within the C Sports Racer group at SCCA events. We exclusively run the Enterprise Sports Racer (an SCCA Formula Enterprise car with the SCCA provided sportsracer body kit).

This year we hope to expand on the great fun we had last year. Our initial plan includes more events and a possible joint event with the Sports 2000 cars at High Plains for one of the events! Each weekend is a double race weekend.

May 25-26 Pikes Peak International Raceway Majors

Jul 06-07 High Plains Raceway Majors Freedom Sprints

Aug 31-Sep 1 High Plains Raceway Double Rational Last Chance

Possible additional event - Oct 12-13 Pueblo Motorsports Park Double Regional

Just like last year - we will have split starts and separate awards for each event. I am getting together a head count for the first two events so please let me know your plans for the Pikes Peak and High Plains July races asap. I will get you the bio form and decals at the track. Just as last year - there is no additional cost to the competitor other than the normal SCCA entry fees.

KC Racing will be providing the hospitality headquarters and Messenger Racing will be providing the trophies. I am working on some other prizes. Please contact me directly if you have some suggestions or offerings.

I look forward to a lot of fun this year. Next year, 2014 will be the first year for the new SR2 class and the Enterprise Sportsracer will be a great car for the class. I have one Enterprise Sports Racer for sale and am aware of a another that has been parked for a few years that is possibly for sale to those who would be interested in joining us.

I hope you join me in continuing to build the Sportsracer Challenge group towards an even greater future.

Jay Messenger
    806-946-7252
    Sportsracer Challenge

PS - if you need something to get you motivated, here is a link to a 2012 Sportsracer Challenge Video.

See you at the racetrack!!!
    Last edited by Messenger Racing; 04.22.13 at 8:08 AM.
    RaceDog
    Messenger Racing
    Muleshoe, Texas USA

Thread Information