Thread: April at NHIS

Liked: 0

Has the date of the season opener at NHIS("Snow Melter") been changed from 4/12 to 4/15?

The NER website lists the date as 4/15 in the online registration section.

If it has, in fact, been changed, would the driver school now be on the 16th?

Liked: 5

I suggest contacting the NER Road Racing Board rep listed on the web site:

Bruce Rodman
    508-612-0208
    brod8@rcn.com
    Maureen Harris
    FF crew (Joby Graham)

Thanks-
    Spoke to him and he said it was a typo. Still scheduled for the 12th (although the way this winter has been going, who knows!)

Liked: 36

Mike - Maureen, do you know if this event is still on? I have heard that there was up to 10" of snow up there. Today I phoned the track, and found that the road surface was clear, but???

Any news about the Thursday practice day?

John D.

I called this morning about Thursday and the woman said they won't know until tomorrow.
    They have actually gotten very little snow today and it may rain tomorrow and be nice Thurs.
    Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thread Information