Contributing Member Richard Dziak's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Default F1000 Sold for salvage/parts

I was recently informed that my former 2007 Phoenix F1000 that I owned and sold in 2012 was sold for parts/salvage after a major fire took place and destroyed the car. So sorry to hear this news. I believe this may be the first F1000 to be totally destroyed. While I am not sure of the exact events that took place to destroy the car, I have been informed the owner has ordered a new 2012-2013 Phoenix from Dustin and Gary at Phoenix Race Works.

The car (what's left of it) will be parted out to an owner of another 2007 Phoenix.

It was so sad to hear this news. However, so glad that the owner of the 2007 will stay with the Phoenix brand. I am sure he is looking forward to his new ride.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Former Phoenix F1K-07 F1000 #77 owner/driver
    email: sonewmexico@gmail.com

Liked: 14

sorry to hear about your former car. The only car I ever had an attachment to was my 83 RT4 FA. I finally had to sell the car to a friend who picked the car up on a Tuesday drove it to Texas and broke it in half on Friday test day at Texas world speedway. I never did find the screw driver I air mailed across the parking lot after I hung up the phone.

the car is now racing in australia.
    Kevin Firlein Autosport,Inc.
    Runoffs 1 Gold 3 Silver 3 bronze, 8 Divisional , 6 Regional Champs , 3x Drivers of the year awards

Liked: 84

I met Allstair the crazy Scot at the ARRC. He's a great guy, I hope he is alright. I'm glad he's sticking with racing FB.

Liked: 11

Default Sad news.

Sorry to hear of this set-back, I was looking forward to Alistar being a regular to F1000 in the SEDIV.

+ 1 w/JP's comments..He's a great guy.
    Working hard to enhance my Carbon Fiber footprint....
    2011 Stohr F1000
    www.Area81Racing.com

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Glad to see the "Hott Scott" will be getting a new car, this guy fit right in with all us FB'ers for sure...
    \

Thread Information