Liked: 1871

Default Toluca Lake Historics

Anybody familiar with or know Toluca Lake Historics? Good, bad, indifferent?

Contributing Member Rick Kirchner's Avatar
    Liked: 1474

I've been around those guys for the last couple of years here and there, but no business dealings. Seem to do a lot of high-end work and clients.

Liked: 27

EDIT reason Threats

email me
    Last edited by Tom Irwin; 03.15.13 at 1:42 PM.

EDIT reason Threats
    Last edited by Tom Irwin; 03.15.13 at 1:42 PM.

Liked: 1871

Well, if the guys are this bad, maybe it's about time the word got around.

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

If you're willing to tell the tale to anyone who asks, and willing to say publicly that he swindled people, why not post the story so everyone knows? Just a thought, not trying to tell you what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by starkejt View Post
    If you're willing to tell the tale to anyone who asks, and willing to say publicly that he swindled people, why not post the story so everyone knows? Just a thought, not trying to tell you what to do.
    you know Google? save me from typing. i've got cars to work on
    COTA was not friendly to a few of my friends
    But a few of them won

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

I just thought if you were emailing people a narrative (as you offered to do), you might as well copy and paste it here as a warning to anyone that might cross paths with them. It doesn't affect me either way. I certainly understand if you feel it is not a good usage of your time.

Liked: 2

Default Tom Irwin -- good guy.

I've done business with Tom Irwin and he's an honest, straight-shootin' guy -- without any dark agendas. If he told me to stay away from someone... I'd stay away.

Just sayin'...

Thanks,

Chris Crowe

Liked: 0

Default I think a friend of mine has had issues with them

If this is the same company in Toluca Lake that is run by a guy called Lilo, a friend of mine in Europe has had all manner of difficulties getting the all of the parts for a Lola he bought from them a couple of years ago. I have no experience of dealing with them personally, but my friend has had a complete run around from them when he's been trying to get what he bought from them delivered. Apparently they shipped only part of what had been agreed to, some of the suspension parts were evidently TIG welded and he can't get the rest of the parts they agreed to supply, despite repeated efforts.

Thread Information