Contributing Member flat tappet's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default Scca Cota 1st practice

C MAC Jr ran most of the first practice session in 1st place swapping with a FF and ultimately finishing in 2nd with a great time of 2:26 Plus, Blumenthal and Cory, 10th and 11th. Fisher in 17th

Contributing Member Steve Bamford's Avatar
    Liked: 619

Are the times listed anywhere? If so is there a link or are they giving out time sheets at the track?
    Steve Bamford

Contributing Member flat tappet's Avatar
    Liked: 1

[QUOTE=Bam Bam;382045]Are the times listed anywhere? If so is there a link or are they giving out time sheets at the track?[/QUOTE

]http://www.sccahost.com/sccalive/

Steve..........Also, the best app ever invented for smart phones...will work with iphone,android or the new windows phones.....$4.99 from the google app store. Use it at home on your wireless and at the track with wireless/or your provide. What you are looking at on the website above is race monitor...reads the transponders.All kinds of races all over the world daily via race monitor!

Contributing Member Steve Bamford's Avatar
    Liked: 619

Yes I have it downloaded but when I come off the track the info is gone. Great to use if you are not the driver but doesnt really work to check while you are on the track.

Was wondering if there was a time sheet some where. I am sure there will be something posted later.
    Steve Bamford

Contributing Member
    Liked: 6

Default cota stream

All I am able to get is the audio. Is there any video?

Liked: 0

It's audio only. And that really drives me nuts. So many places do a stream but don't have the courtesy to mention hey it's just audio you comp or stream isn't busted.
    Mark Swick

Thread Information