Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Default NARRC Run Groups

A while ago there was a thread noting the NARRC powers-that-be had combined all FF and NCF in the fast Wings and Things group thereby eliminating the possibility of a double dip by NCF cars.
    Well, the NARRC website is listing the run goups for 2013 as in the past, NCF in with F500 and FV [and FST if we ever see one ] and FF in with F/everything along with C/DSR.
    I know I expressed my thoughts and desires to the NARRC Committee but there must have been additional input. Regadless, the double-dip is back, so see you all in June and July at LRP.

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

sounds good. we'll be there

Liked: 120

Mike we are looking forward to see your smiling face.......

Liked: 127

Yeah, I noticed that it conflicted with the email that was posted up by Alan awhile back. Looks like nothing has been changed like you said.

See everyone at the June and July events at LRP!
    Will Velkoff
    Van Diemen RF00 / Honda FF

Liked: 23

Hmm.... I'll have to get to the bottom of this.
    Van Diemen RF 79 #? Van Deimen RF 78 #231

It's not how fast you go.
    It's how well you go fast.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Alan, why do you even care ?

Liked: 14

you could always come race MARRS at Summit Point where the loons in charge put everything open wheel and everything sportsracer , minus SRF of course , into one run group. Some honestly wonder why car counts have dropped while the others who are manipulating it are laughing their asses off.

I am glad things worked out for my open wheel brothers up north. Nice to see some areas still treat all members with respect.
    Kevin Firlein Autosport,Inc.
    Runoffs 1 Gold 3 Silver 3 bronze, 8 Divisional , 6 Regional Champs , 3x Drivers of the year awards

Liked: 5

Default NARRC 2013 run groups

For those who do care (not Mikey), just a reminder that the final word on the 2013 NARRC series will happen at the Northeast Division Roundtable later this month.

Here's a link to 2012 NEDiv MiniCon minutes that outline the 2013 NARRC rules proposals to be covered:

http://www.narrc.com/MeetingMinutes/...on-Minutes.pdf
    Maureen Harris
    FF crew (Joby Graham)

Thread Information