Liked: 1

Default Rezoom Barber March 23-24 2013

Anybody else going to play with Rezoom in March at Barber? They're open wheel friendly, and good friends of mine. 3 hours of track time per day or so. I am a new FM driver and still learning the whole dogring shifting thing, hope to see some of you there!
    #18 Formula Mazda

Liked: 530

I will be there with my FE.. saw one FM signed up, was that you or are there 2 FM's coming?

I'm signed up for advanced group, hopefully we can get some laps together since our cars should be close. I'm on old tires and still learning the FE.

-mike

Yep that is me, although I think at least one other FM will be there as well. I'm an instructor with Rezoom and they let us run in all groups, we will have to go out together and have some open wheel fun. I have goodyear scrubs as well, and have a grand total of 2 hours with a dog box (came from sedan racecars).

Last event there were 3 FM's and I didn't have mine yet.
    #18 Formula Mazda

sounds good. I ran Corvettes for a decade before buying the FE about 6 months ago. Ran Atlanta Motorsports Park and Daytona with it last year. Much more fun than the cagers! Even on 2 year old tires it's much faster.

as far as the difference between synchromesh and dog rings, well, shift faster! (clutch optional!) I've got a bit of learning to do myself.

Trey,
    I hope you have a camera on-board as well.. I've been hoping to have someone trail me and get some video. I have one on board that I can trail you as well to get your car. Maybe I'll even figure out an easy way to turn it around one session and get some of the front of your car.

Mike

Yep, I'll have a GoPro HD on my roll bar
    #18 Formula Mazda

Thread Information