Contributing Member
    Liked: 26

Default Young Engineers!

hello everyone,

This post is about a young chap who I was fortunate enough to grab from our local University FSAE team. I post here because he joined our PFM effort but the reason for post is to encourage young engineers or anyone for that matter who has a desire to try to pursue, maybe succeed but pursue none the less in their passions.

I have also been very fortunate in landing a top shelf mechanic who loves OW racing, a great tire guy, media guy, data reserve guy and race tech guy. VERY FORTUNATE!

the link below shares Jr Madro (Shawns) story and with that I hope will encourage young and old alike to pursue the crazy kooky competitive world that comes with Formula Racing.

http://www.ucalgary.ca/news/utoday/f...cecar-engineer

Here (I hope know one minds) I will thank my crew again:

Milan, Chief Mechanic
    Jes, Tires
    Myles, Media, video
    Shawn (Jr) Madro DAQ
    LUC DAQ reserve
    Gary (Nivs) McLean

Working on our team doesn't pay much outside the experience but I think that if a race effort offers a guy a chance to participate in what may not be THE dream, is still a good dream. go for it!

Thanks to all my guys! I cant turn a wheel without you!
    Last edited by Blair Robertshaw; 02.13.13 at 8:27 PM.

Liked: 29

"Like"
    Kevin Davis
    04 Pro Mazda
    95 Lamborghini Diablo
    59 Piper Comanche

Banned
    Liked: 2

Thread Information