Liked: 190

Default Old Citation - New SB Part Deux

'Cause I don't like to start no crap, I moved the FST part of the Citation Silver Bullet converstion down here.

Allan has also made a longer nose and tail for those interested in converting an older Citation to FST specs. The Citation makes a great conversion with the exception of the bodywork mods that are really needed to make a nice looking conversion.

Here is another view of the FV body
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 08.01.14 at 6:29 PM.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 25

Default Nicer in the South

Thanks Bill, it looks great and makes me wish I would have kept one of my Citations. It is nice to see something new!

It is so much nicer in the South, you should just stay here.
    Sam
    Acer-MK2 FST #56
    Acer-J FST #47
    Hawke DL8 FSV

Sam,

Yes, you are correct. And I shouldn't try to remember things from 25+ years ago either......... I'm surprised I can remember my name sometimes.

On the bodywork, Garry Sharp swears he will get his re-worked Slitation (Citation with a Silver Bullet body) on the track this coming season. I'm sure it will look very nice.
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 02.12.13 at 6:45 PM.
    Bill Bonow

Default Better Photos

Thought these photos would be a little more relavant to this post. This is Allan's personal car (Caracal C FV converted to FST), but the Citation version will look very similar.
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 08.01.14 at 6:29 PM.
    Bill Bonow

Thread Information