Thread: test drive

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Default test drive

Couldn't help but notice your new banner ad where you mention test drive before buyig, I personally, and I am sure many apexspeed subscribers, have intense interest in the details.
    The obvious like where, when, how much, how much seat time,damage deposits requirements, license required, that sort of thing.
    It sounds interesting and I can imagine a small group getting together to experience a modern F3 carith an eye on the future.
    What progress is there on your Canadian F3 Championship, like dates and event details and entrants so far ?

Banned
    Liked: 2

Good to see your interest, and for interested parties, it will be held at Autodrome St-Eustache in Montreal, is the most convenient and suitable place for us. The date would be after the winter thaws ofcourse but up here we still have cold temperatures right up until June 1st. I would also do a 2nd test at Calabogie late in the season, (October) if warranted.

I haven't put a dollar figure on the damage deposits and costs yet as I would like to have seen if it created the interest first, and whom and how many are coming. I won't even charge much for the running costs, but I would need to have all costs covered ofcourse.

Mandatory Prerequisites; driver would have to sign liability and legal documents, provide a written driving history, show a valid proper racing license, have prior driving experience with a similar car at comparable power levels, and their damage deposit checks, (personal checks not accepted).

Not just anybody is allowed to jump into the car. Strict requirements is the normal procedure that anybody would do to protect one's own self. But I'll commit from my side to provide test drives for select people if they are willing to commit to the legal terms.

For the Series, a few Ontarians have unequivocally chosen their F3 cars for next season. We'll have 4 to 5 cars to start off by summertime, and run them in an open-class Formula Libre as a testing ground in 2013. Racers will need the extra time to become accustomed to their new machinery.

You're close, come on up for a spin, we'll talk again...Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Canadian Formula 3 Championship; 01.07.13 at 8:15 AM.

Thread Information