Thread: FM on Ebay

Liked: 29

Default FM on Ebay

What's the difference between this early one and the others I see on here? Body? Front suspension looks different? What the heck is the deal with the rear wing?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Formu...orcev4exp=true
    Last edited by kflyer; 12.24.12 at 1:27 PM. Reason: addition
    Kevin Davis
    04 Pro Mazda
    95 Lamborghini Diablo
    59 Piper Comanche

Liked: 11

It's a Russell formula mazda from their school.
    I own 3 of them, and they have less down force than a SCCA car.

Liked: 9

Default SCCA FS class

Is where you'd race this car now. Or run it as a great track day car.

Many we're converted to std FM years ago but I don't believe anyone would want to spend the money now. There are many Star race ready std FMs available for very reasonable prices.
    Ted/FM # 13
    Shoe String Racing
    On a Wing & a Prayer

Liked: 0

My bro-in-law saw this car on ebay. He thought about bidding then decided he didn't need another FM and thought I would be interested. I watched, but never put a bid in. One day I'll own an FM of my own

My cuz worked for Russell back in the day and I sent him the link hoping to find the "history" of chassis #3. Still waiting

@Ted, interesting to know that the car would be classed in FS not FM. Hopefully when I get my bro-in-laws FM all sorted out I can make an event up North

Thread Information