Contributing Member crowe motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 34

Default F1000 on stage on The Voice finals

The Voice. I normally do not watch this show, but my wife wanted to because it is the finals.

Blake Shelton just did a duet with one of his contestants and on stage was what looks like Red F1000 along with A Peter Fonda Easy Rider chopper.

All the kids watching this show will want one of those for Christmas!

Great marketing to the next gen!

Liked: 43

Here it is:

Liked: 126

My wife yelled for me to come upstairs and have a look last night. I couldn't really tell if it was an F1000, but it looks like one in the picture above.

Contributing Member crowe motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 34

Default Maybe not

On closer inspection on my IPAD it looks to be one or them thar Yurup spec FF cars with four lug wheels with wings. We Americans like that simple one lug version. But she is impressive and I am not talking about the car.

Happy Holidays to all!

Thread Information