Thread: Avatar change

Contributing Member flat tappet's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default Avatar change

I have updated my avatar to reflect my newly(OCT) acquired Red Devil. My apologies to Ed for having his body still in my new car....but my car/trailer went straight into the race shop hours before Sandy(thanks again, Ed and Linda!! so I need to get down there and take some new pictures.

That being said, I could not have had a better experience.....with 2 of the nicest people I have ever met!!

Contributing Member captaineddie1975's Avatar
    Liked: 19

I have deleted my avatar picture so the photos of the Black 65 are now yours. I will stick with my second love for now

Liked: 5

Quote Originally Posted by captaineddie1975 View Post
    I have deleted my avatar picture so the photos of the Black 65 are now yours. I will stick with my second love for now
    Ed,
    Your photo of your plane brings back old memories of my father who loved flying and owned several Cessna single engine models in the 1950's - 1970's. Based in Atlanta, GA, he was a primary metals salesman to major manufacturers around the southeast and would fly his Cessna hundreds of miles from one appointment to the next and cover triple the number of customers in one week than anyone else driving a car could. Many of his customers became private pilots themselves after riding with my father. I rode with him over the years as a teenager and logged over 30 hours playing "auto pilot".

Jim

Liked: 68

Quote Originally Posted by flat tappet View Post
    I have updated my avatar to reflect my newly(OCT) acquired Red Devil.
    Hi! I don't know if Ed told you the whole history, but that's my old Red Devil you got from him. Feel free to contact me with any questions, or just to let me know how she's doing. I had a LOT of fun in that ride.....
    Marshall Mauney

Milwaukee Region

Contributing Member flat tappet's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Mauney View Post
    Hi! I don't know if Ed told you the whole history, but that's my old Red Devil you got from him. Feel free to contact me with any questions, or just to let me know how she's doing. I had a LOT of fun in that ride.....
    Thank you,Marshall!!Ed and Linda are womderful folks and I loved the look of your old car the first time I saw it last June at LimeRock. IMHO, it is one of the prettiest F500's ever made.

I am sure I will have questions for you from time to time. I just picked up a rebuilt 494 and also have a rav 494(carbs to clutch) from a sled with 2000 miles on it.

Ed included lots of parts in the sale, so I am very lucky. Marshall, I look forward to talking further.

Best Regards,

Bruce Gasque

Thread Information