Liked: 0

Default I may be missing something here, but $ 24,000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Spec-...orcev4exp=true

I see from the listing it is a very well maintained car, looks new , reserve not met at 24,000. There are quite a few very nice RACE CARS for sale on APEX for a lot less, am I the only guy scratching his head????

Liked: 1417

SRFs hold their value very well. A new engine and a car that clean, that seems about right to me.

Liked: 0

I know the grids at the Glen races have usually 15+ at the regional level , so guys are having fun!

Liked: 42

New engine, full CDS data, Later car (high 700-800) makes it a bit more desirable.

However you can find an earlier car right now for 17ish with that kind of stuff on it as well if you don't mind a car that isn't as clean.

That car is spotless and you are getting good value for what you pay for it.

Brand new would be over 30 to get it to that level

Thread Information