Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Liked: 84

unfortunately I have not been keeping up with the list. I have an excel file that I can email anyone that would like to take this project over. It needs some revisions that would take 15 minutes to get up to date.
    Last edited by JohnPaul; 01.04.15 at 1:23 PM.
    "If you're not driving on the edge you're taking up too much space.... "

Liked: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Holland View Post
    JDF could be Jerry Freeman's car the JF2 which appears to be stalled.
    I saw a picture recently of Jerry's completed FB car at a southeast track trials event (possible a shake down?). It looked pretty sharp with its Phoenix sidepods. Maybe we'll see him at some SE events in 2015.

Liked: 7

Default That's the plan

Quote Originally Posted by RussMcB View Post
    I saw a picture recently of Jerry's completed FB car at a southeast track trials event (possible a shake down?). It looked pretty sharp with its Phoenix sidepods. Maybe we'll see him at some SE events in 2015.
    It was definitely stalled due to a lack of overtime money. Ran the Talladega TT to see what falls off. Roebling Road in February and as many as money allows after that.

Jerry

ps: Don't know about JDF?

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Juvenile Diabetes Foundation

Liked: 17

We are members of that just trying to figure out how to put that on my JDR with out confusing everybody
    Nick
    #77 JDR

Liked: 84

Doug Cox has been nice enough to volunteer to take over the job of maintaining a current FB list.
    If you are a new driver to FB or if you know of a new driver please contact him. Also, if you are a current driver that has changed chassis or states or out of FB all together please contact him to make the changes.
    One last thing: Please contact Doug with your email address and phone number. We want to build a contact list to notify drivers of any major (and maybe not so major)news in FB.

Please contact him at: coxmotorsports@skybeam.com
    or pm him.
    "If you're not driving on the edge you're taking up too much space.... "

7. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 12

Default Thanks JP

JP, thank you. I've gone through this thread from beginning to end and the list is pretty current. I found 3 additions and have already updated the list.

Everyone who is a 'FB' driver please contact me and let me know your current status with or without a car, active or not. I'd like to keep drivers on the list who may have sold their car already... cause I know they may return to the active list anytime and we still want to keep in touch.

Like JP has said the list is in MS Excel format. I will send the list to anyone who would like it, just email me at coxmotorsports@skybeam.com or p.m. here and I send it right out.

I would like to get a contact email address from everyone (doesn't have to be a private one) just in case there is a need to include 100% of the FB community for their input on anything this class needs to address.

If your not on the list I'd like to have your First & Last Name, Car Make / Year, State or Providence you reside in, Current registered car #, email contact address. Phone # would be nice also. Any personal information I get will only be available to those persons associated with ApexSpeed. If you prefer not to have any of your information listed publically just let me know what we can list and what you want kept private.

Cheers,
    Doug

Liked: 0

Missing Steve Belise, NY Firman
    (he runs at Monticello)

Default Thank you

Anthony, thanks. Got it updated. Do you want a current copy? Send me your email addy via p.m. if you'd like. What's his car #?

Doug

Liked: 159

Default FB list

Doug,

Thanks for sending me an updated list. Is there any way to update the list at the begginning of this thread?

Jerry

Default MS Excel and uploading?

Hey Everyone, I hope you can all D/L this .pdf file of the updated FB Drivers Roster. As you can see we've only got around 25% of the listed drivers email addresses. If you want yours listed and it's not shown on the list, contact me.

Doug
    Last edited by Gearslingr; 02.12.15 at 2:33 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information