Thread: FST Promo Video

Liked: 50

Default FST Promo Video

Take a look at it here : http://www.formula-first.org/

Click on "See our Promo Video".. It takes a long time to load the first time you view it depending upon your net speed. I will convert to streaming video this weekend.

Thanks to Mr. Wise for the great editing!

It was going to be a Speed TV ad spot during a Formula 1 race, but we missed our deadline, so will will be running it later on a pertinent program.
    Jim
    859-252-2349 or
    859-339-7425
    http://www.sracing.com

Liked: 0

Default Well....

Love everything but the music......

Liked: 2

Great job !!! A whole lot of effort went into the making and editing,and I for one applaud the efforts. I would like to thank all those involved in the FST operation and sponsorship of our events.A very special thanks to Hoosier tire for making the best tire in the industry,and making them affordable,and promoting our class,so guys like me can go racing.I'm a little biased,but there's not another class of racers any friendlier,while competitive, at the same time. Thanks for a great series.

Liked: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hill View Post
    Love everything but the music......
    Play it 3 or 4 times... You will adapt..
    Jim
    859-252-2349 or
    859-339-7425
    http://www.sracing.com

Liked: 58

Default Terrific!

Many thanks to Ryan for such a great video! I think it does a fine job of telling the FST story in a compelling way. None of the music is on my ipad either but I think it fits the video really well.

Thanks for getting Hoosier in the picture as often as you did. The Club Ford tire is a huge part of our success in keeping the cars competitive with such a low tire budget.

I can't think of another place to play cars with so many smiles per dollar.

Doug FST 5

Liked: 151

Default Promo Video Update

The link to the FFDA promotional video has been upgraded to a streaming link. So if you had a difficult time with the link before your problems should be solved. Our webmaster Jim Schings want you all to make sure you’ve updated your browser to the latest flash player which you’d want to do anyway.

I just want to add my voice to the chorus congratulating Ryan Wise on the great job he did putting this together. I was there on those very hot days at Nelson Ledges and every time I looked up I saw Ryan was getting redder and redder with sunburn filling up one SD card after another until he had massive raw material that he distilled into this 5 minute spot and our excellent 30 second spot which we are going to use with Speed TV. We are very pleased to work with Ryan on this project and we can only see success for him in the future in these endeavors.

So check it out if you haven’t done so already.

http://www.formula-first.org/

We are already working on next year and it looks like we’ll be adding at least a ½ dozen new cars and faces.

Liked: 52

Default Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and to the First guys for this opportunity to help the series. It was a great honor to make this video for you guys. Look forward to this series growing rapidly over the next year or so because of all the great guys in the group!

Ryan

Thread Information