Liked: 111

Default tapatalk not working

Tapatalk is not working right now. It says the plugin is missing or the website is restricting access. Just thought you might want to know that an electron is out of place somewhere.

JL

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

I just replied to you via tapatalk.

Cool. It's back. Did not let me in from 745 to about 815. No change on my phone but I am indeed back via tapatalk.

Liked: 1417

Not sure why that wouldn't have worked at any point... it doesn't move, shut off or switch. I use it all the time. It's just a chunk of code somewhere on our forum that lets the app see the forums.

I'll check the plug-in later today to make sure we have the most updated version.

Liked: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Carter View Post
    Not sure why that wouldn't have worked at any point... it doesn't move, shut off or switch. I use it all the time. It's just a chunk of code somewhere on our forum that lets the app see the forums.

I'll check the plug-in later today to make sure we have the most updated version.
    Doug,

This happens to me sometimes with (roadraceautox) and maybe with Apex. These are my only Tapatalk applications. I always assume it is "something in cyberspace or with Android " that simply won't connect the app to the website . . . just like so many other temporary "404's or other cannot find the site" situations.

Dick

Interesting. Anyone else having issues like this, and if you are, what phone/OS are you on?

iOS 5 on iPhone 4s. First time I had ever seen that error come up do I thought I would mention it. I love having the tapatalk access. Was there a cost to implement this?

Upgrade to iOS6. Apple Maps is totally worth it.

HA!

I do like a couple of feature on iOS6, but I can't jailbreak six yet, and I am not giving up my jailbreak anytime soon.

Sorry, I was trying to post in the SCCA phasing out Nationals thread, but I followed the directions on my iPhone 5 and ended up here instead.

Doing another update this morning for Tapatalk and I'm experiencing some issues with the update. The system is down right now, and we'll have it back up and running as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fixed, updated and functioning again!

Having issues with the Tapatalk plug-in again, so we have deactivated it until we get this all sorted out. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Back up and running... we're in skeptical test mode. Post here if you experience any issues with Tapatalk.

Thread Information